Morning ritual starter kit
Your new morning ritual comes with a free frother and 30-servings of MUD\WTR.
"I get focus support after drinking my morning Mud, without the jitters and anxiety that made me give up caffeine in the first place."@melissauFounder of Whole30
"MUD\WTR is pretty much the best substitute for coffee that you can ultimately get."@thomasdelauerAuthor and Fitness Coach
WTF is MUD\WTR?
MUD\WTR was dreamt up to reduce my coffee dependence. Coffee is a stimulant, slingshotting my energy levels, I wanted a more balanced approach to boosting focus and wakefulness. So, I blended masala chai with a hall of fame ingredient list: Lion’s mane for focus, chaga and reishi to support a healthy immune system, cordyceps to promote natural energy, turmeric and cinnamon for their antioxidants, and cacao for mood and energy. It’s 100% organic and there’s zero sugar and no sweeteners added. With a fraction of the caffeine in a cup of coffee those jitters are gone and you are left with calm, alert, and sharp but still able to fall asleep at night. The result: you, but superhuman.
Certs on certs.
100% USDA Organic, non-gmo, gluten free, vegan, Whole30 & Kosher.
How do I make it?
Add a tablespoon to hot water and add whatever you like. Some like it with a little creamer, some honey or even bulletproof. Done? Stir well before enjoying like the legend you are.
What does it taste like?
With blend of chaga, reishi, lion’s mane, cordyceps, and turmeric giving you get a sharp mind, physical performance, and a supported immune system, masala chai and cacao do the heavy lifting in the flavor department. It's earthy, a little chocolatey, and slightly spicey. Like chai and hot coco had a lil hippy love child.
What are the benefits?
With a who's who list of ingredients the benefits of MUD\WTR span mind, body, and for those open to it, spirit. With Lion’s Mane added to support focus, Chaga for phytonutrients, calming Reishi for immunity, Cordyceps for natural energy and turmeric for antioxidants, it's what coffee always aspired to be and tastes like something you can build a ritual around.
Where are the mushrooms grown?
Where many source their mushrooms from China, we decided to stick a little closer to home. All of our mushrooms are 100% organically grown in California on gluten-free oats, under clean air, and selected for their unique capacity to support mental AND physical functions.
How much caffeine?
:rise Cacao contains a fraction of the caffeine found in coffee. On average, coffee contains 90-100mg of caffeine. That can vary up to +/-30mg, depending on the beans and the roasting method, according to the FDA. Meanwhile, :rise Cacao has around 35mg of caffeine per serving.
Can I drink while pregnant or nursing?
Though our ingredients are all associated with profound health benefits, we suggest consulting with your physician before making any changes to your diet during pregnancy or nursing.
How is it Whole30 with oats on the label?
You’re correct that oats and products made with oats are eliminated during Whole30. Whole30 HQ has made an exception to that rule for MUD\WTR as we use organic oats that are used as material to culture the mushroom blend. Because oats are not present in significant amounts in the final product, Whole30 determined MUD\WTR is still Whole30 Approved and compatible during the program.
Organic mushroom blend (chaga, reishi, lion’s mane, cordyceps mushrooms and mycelium cultured on organic oats), Organic cacao, Organic Spice Blend (organic cinnamon, organic turmeric, organic ginger, organic cardamom, organic black pepper, organic nutmeg, organic cloves), Organic black tea powder, Himalayan pink salt.
562mg of each mushroom per serving.
Your new morning ritual, delivered.
3 weeks after your starter kit is shipped we will shoot you an email checking in and seeing how you want to customize your ongoing orders.
Adjust shipments or cancel anytime.
Month 1 — Starter kit
Free rechargeable frother
Free sample of :creamer
Free sample of :sweetener
Month 2 — Refills
- SMSonya M.Verified BuyerReviewing30 serving :rise CacaoI recommend this productCoffee Drinker Avid Coffee DrinkerProduct Standouts Tastes Great, Feel Good, Quality Ingredients, Energy, No DependencyRated 5 out of 5 starsYesterdayRise
I was surprised by how much I liked the taste right off the bat.
- CGCesar G.Verified BuyerReviewing90 serving :riseI recommend this productCoffee Drinker Avid Coffee DrinkerRated 5 out of 5 starsYesterdayAwesome
It's great, thank you
- JDJill D.Verified BuyerReviewing30 serving :rise CacaoI recommend this productCoffee Drinker Avid Coffee DrinkerProduct Standouts No Crash, Focus, Feel Good, No Dependency, Quality IngredientsRated 5 out of 5 starsYesterdayGame changer
I’ve started bringing this to team meetings and my whole office is now hooked. Boss told me to expense my next order because they needed to replace mine! I like to make it hot with some Oat milk creamer. Great for an afternoon pick me up.
- RJRon J.Verified BuyerReviewing30 serving :rise CacaoI recommend this productCoffee Drinker Avid Coffee DrinkerProduct Standouts Tastes Great, Energy, Focus, Feel Good, No CrashRated 5 out of 5 starsYesterdayLove it!
Great taste, no jitter feeling. Really enjoying it.
- ABAli B.Verified BuyerReviewingMorning ritual starter kitI recommend this productCoffee Drinker Occasional Coffee DrinkerProduct Standouts Feel Good, Easy To Make, Amazing Brand, Quality IngredientsRated 5 out of 5 stars2 days agoAli Baghaei
I like it. I placed it as my first drink in the morning. feeling good by gaining energy.
- MFMark F.Verified BuyerReviewing30 serving :rise CacaoI recommend this productCoffee Drinker Non-coffee drinkerProduct Standouts Tastes Great, No Jitters, Focus, Quality IngredientsRated 5 out of 5 stars2 days agoMud
I live my Mudwater!!!
- DWD.R. W.Verified BuyerReviewing90 serving :riseI recommend this productCoffee Drinker Non-coffee drinkerProduct Standouts Tastes Great, Focus, Energy, Feel Good, No CrashRated 5 out of 5 stars2 days agoBye bye coffee
Does the trick every time . I rise like the sun and i love it>
- IRInc Renee C.Verified BuyerReviewing90 serving :riseI recommend this productCoffee Drinker Avid Coffee DrinkerProduct Standouts Tastes Great, Energy, Focus, Feel Good, No JittersRated 5 out of 5 stars2 days agoLove MudWtr
I drink it everyday as my treat and refuel for the day. I put the MudWtr + Protein powder+ ice and water into my protein shake blender. Blend it up and stick as straw in and drink. Perfect pick me up plus fuels my protein intake for the day.
- DJDerrick J Hatwood J.Verified BuyerReviewing30 serving :rise CacaoI recommend this productCoffee Drinker Avid Coffee DrinkerRated 5 out of 5 stars2 days agoRISE cacao Is my new goto morning riser beverage
Smooth, delicious while it's hot or cold 🙌🏾
- JHJason H.Verified BuyerReviewing30 serving :rise CacaoI recommend this productCoffee Drinker Occasional Coffee DrinkerProduct Standouts Tastes Great, Feel Good, Energy, Focus, No JittersRated 5 out of 5 stars2 days agoSediment
The only complaint I have is there is always a lot of sediment and have to stir or add water.
DO MUD\WTR PRODUCTS CONTAIN CAFFEINE?
:rise contains a fraction of the caffeine found in coffee. On average, coffee contains 90-100mg of caffeine. That can vary up to +/-30mg, depending on the beans and the roasting method, according to the FDA. Meanwhile, :rise has around 35mg of caffeine per serving. Check out our :rest blend for a caffeine-free option.
ARE MUD\WTR PRODUCTS WHOLE30-APPROVED®?
Our morning coffee alternative, :rise, sure is. Whole30 HQ has made an exception to their "no oats and/or sorghum on the label" rule for MUD\WTR, as we use organic oats and sorghum to culture the mushroom blend. But because oats and sorghum are not present in significant amounts in the final product, Whole30 determined :rise is still Whole30-Approved® and compatible with the program.
IS THERE SUGAR IN :RISE OR :REST?
Nope. There are no sugars or sneaky sweeteners added. If it's not sweet enough for ya, try adding some of our own :sweetener. It's the least-bad sweetener money can buy.
WHERE ARE YOUR PRODUCTS MADE?
MUD\WTR started in and operates out of Venice, CA. All of our mushrooms are American-grown, while the rest of our ingredients are sourced from all over the world, before being dropped off at our production facility by peregrine falcon.
WHERE ARE YOUR MUSHROOMS FROM?
All of our mushrooms are grown in the U.S.A., baby. We work with producers in California and Nevada, but only the very best of 'em.
CAN YOU DRINK MUD\WTR PRODUCTS WHILE PREGNANT?
We're not doctors and we don't pretend to be. Consult your physician before making any changes to your diet during pregnancy.
ARE MUD\WTR PRODUCTS ORGANIC?
All of our products are USDA-certified organic.
DO YOU OFFER SAMPLES?
At the moment, we do not. Our product is expensive to create and we believe that you will not regret ordering it to try for yourself.
DO YOU HAVE WHOLESALE PARTNERS?
We sure do. We work with select cafes and markets that we feel represent what we do and serve our customers well. Interested in becoming a wholesale partner? Drop our wholesale team a note on [email protected].
WILL MUD\WTR MAKE ME TRIP?
The mushrooms in MUD\WTR are magic ... but they're not that kind of magic. Nothing in MUD\WTR will cause a psychedelic trip, but if you're into that sort of thing, check out our psychedelics journalism on Trends w/ Benefits.