15 Creamer Sachet Box
If you like mud, consider this the topsoil. It’s plant-based, vegan, sugar and gluten-free and made from coconut milk and MCT oil. It's a powder, so you just need to add a scoop to your mud to turn it into a super powdered silky smooth latte.
This box contains 15 individual servings of MUD\WTR's best friend, our coconut milk and MCT creamer.
Choose your price
Subscribe & Save
Refill ships in 30 days
Adjust shipments or cancel anytime
Free US shipping
You’re saving $25!
Meet our creamer.
You probably know what creamer is but this isn't your nana's half-and-half. It gives you the silky smooth latte feel without the guilty finish. It's vegan, gluten-free, sugar-free, and packed with functional fats.
Certs on certs.
100% Organic, Gluten-Free, Vegan, Non-GMO and Kosher.
How do I make it?
Add a tablespoon to your MUD\WTR and add whatever you like. Some like it with some honey or you can play with something spicy like cayenne. Done? Stir well before enjoying like the legend you are.
What are the benefits?
Fats are made up of chains of carbon atoms, with long-chain fatty acids composed of 12-21 carbon atoms and short-chain fatty acids being 6 or fewer. MCTs are medium-chain triglycerides, sitting right in the middle. Found in coconut oil, MCTs are uniquely digested into easily accessible energy or ketones.
What does it taste like?
It tastes like coconut milk, so it's naturally slightly sweet without the sugars or added sweeteners.
What is maltodextrin?
Whether brands choose to disclose this, all coconut milk powder is produced using a small amount of maltodextrin. Our's is 100% organic and derived from Yuca Root. Making up less than 2% of the final product, maltodextrin is simply used to turn a liquid into a powder while preventing clumping.
Organic Coconut Milk Power, Organic MCT Powder (Medium Chain Triglycerides), Organic Acacia Fiber, Organic Tapioca Maltodextrin (Derived from Organic Yuca Root). Contains Coconut.
- DGDanarose G.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 year agoEasy to carry with
I like to add the creamer to teas and mud/wtr. The sachets make this very convenient for me.
- LDLori D.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 year agoLove ❤️
This is such an indulgence in my MUD\WTR!! It’s so creamy and froths perfectly!! So good!!
- HKHunter K.Verified BuyerI do not recommend this productRated 1 stars1 year agoThought I was ordering the mudwater and instead I paid 25$ for creamer packets
Thought I was ordering the mudwater and instead I paid 25$ for creamer packets
- EBEvan B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars2 years agoThe best coffee and creamer I've ever tasted.
I was skeptical about MUD\WTR when I first saw it. I said "another mushroom coffee product, here we go".
I was wrong.
One scoop of MUD and one Coconut Milk creamer + MCT oil was the only proof I needed. I am now hooked on this incredible treat and I think I'll be a lifelong MUD addict. Please keep those amazing creamer + MCT oil packets coming every month forever.
- MTMelissa T.Verified BuyerI do not recommend this productRated 1 stars2 years agoJust bad
It doesn’t dissolve no matter how hot the liquid it’s put into. Clumpy and tastes like a powdered milk. I was super bummed because I liked the idea of it. All and all not happy with any of the companies products and for the price even more disappointing.
- HMHeather Marie M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 year agoThe coconut milk makes the MUD!
With this added to your daily MUD, it gives it more "life". The flavors become more uplifting 😀
- MVMike V.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 year agoCreamer
it works fine as a creamer.
- HHHeather H.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 year agoAmazing creamer
This is the best creamer with this coffee. My morning go to
- GAgregg a.Verified BuyerI do not recommend this productRated 1 stars2 years agobad
I asked for my money back and have heard only crickets. . .
- MNMarissa N.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 year agoWhat a treat
This really does add a nice creaminess to the mud/wtr, really makes for a smooth sip :)