As we type this, we too are realizing it's the Holiday season and we got some shopping to do. To ease the inevitable holiday stress we recommend adaptogens and not hundreds of milligrams of caffeine. So rather than get your traditional peppermint mocha before shopping this year, try our version instead and handle that shopping like the legend you are. With a Mud Peppermint Chai;
- 3/4 cup oat milk (or milk of your choice)
- 3 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon of MUD\WTR
- 1/2 teaspoon mint extract or 1/2 peppermint candy cane or peppermint syrup
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
1. In a small saucepan, add milk, MUD\WTR and maple syrup. Heat over medium heat until small bubbles begin to form around the edge.
2. Stir in mint extract and vanilla and remove from heat (if using a candy cane, be sure to let melt completely.)
3. Serve in a large mug and top with whipped cream and chocolate shavings if desired.
Recipe By: Racquelle Lawrence