We didn't know when this day would come but its finally here. Mud Donuts. Yes, donuts. A guilty pleasure we all enjoy is now a little less guilty all thanks to one of our customers. Give this a try and let us know what you think!
- 2 cups gluten-free flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- ¼ tsp cinnamon
- ¼ tsp ginger
- 2 tbsp MUD\WTR
- ¼ tsp salt
- ½ tsp xanthum gum
- ¾ cup granulated sweetener (we used monk fruit)
- 2 scoop favorite protein powder (pea protein works well)
- 1 large egg (can substitute ¼ cup coconut oil)
- ½ cup dairy-free milk (almond, etc.)
- ¼ cup Greek yogurt
- ¼ cup maple syrup
- ¼ cup eggwhites (can substitute ¼ cup coconut oil)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
Combine dry ingredients and wet ingredients in separate bowls (whisk well).
Add dry ingredients to wet ingredients. Stir until combined.
Bake at 350 degrees for 10-12 minutes in donut pan.
Allow to cool for 5 minutes in pan. Move to cooling rack to rest.
Top with your favorite icing or glaze. Devour :)
Recipe By: Joe Fleagle
Thanks Joe, we appreciate ya.
Image By: Charles "Duck" Unitas