Pumpkin Spice Mud Latte
That season is finally here. Leaves are changing. Pumpkins are being carved. And everyone's favorite drink is being brewed. We thought we would giv...
That season is finally here. Leaves are changing. Pumpkins are being carved. And everyone's favorite drink is being brewed. We thought we would give our spin on what seems to be the most popular drink on Instagram, and what came to be was something we had to share. Meet the Pumpkin Spice Mud Latte;
- 1 1/2 cup oat mylk (or non-dairy milk of choice)
- 1 tbsp pumpkin puree
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 2 tsp MUD\WTR
- In saucepan over medium heat, whisk together the oat mylk and pumpkin puree
- Keep whisking and heat for 6-7 minutes or just before it boils
- Turn stove to low heat and let simmer while you add in maple syrup, vanilla, pumpkin pie spice, and MUD\WTR
- Remove from stove, transfer to heat safe cup, and froth it up
- Pour into your favorite mug + add dash of pumpkin spice to garnish
Now enjoy and take the pic for instagram. It isn't the season unless you post it.