Lavender :rest Latte
The holiday's are over! You killed it. So now it is time to treat yourself to some rest. Our :rest blend and lavender are the perfect companion for a night in and a bath, if you're into baths. I'm more of a sit in the shower person myself. But to each your own! We give you your new favorite night time drink, the Lavender :rest Latte.
- 2 cups unsweetened almond milk
- 1 cup boiling hot water
- 2 tbsp culinary lavender
- 1 tbsp :rest
- 1 tbsp :creamer
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- ½ tsp raw vanilla
- Steep the lavender in the hot water for 5 minutes.
- Strain and set aside.
- In a small saucepan, add the milk and heat it up on medium/low heat (a milk frother could be used here instead if available).
- Right before it boils, remove it from the stove and place it in a high speed blender.
- Add the lavender tea that was set aside, :rest, :creamer, maple syrup, and raw vanilla and blend until frothy.
- Pour into your favorite mug and garnish it with a few lavender leaves.