Mud Caramel Sauce
Caramel drip on Starbucks drinks may be pleasing to the eyes but not your health. But we still crave caramel in our drinks as well. So we put our in house chef to the job to give us a natural way to pretty up our drinks to satisfy our cravings. We give you the Mud Caramel Sauce.
Also, if you make caramel apples with us please tag us @drinkmudwtr
- ½ cup raw almond butter
- ½ cup maple syrup or raw dark agave syrup
- ½ cup dates
- 1 tbsp MUD\WTR
- 1 tbsp mesquite
- 1 tbsp lucuma
- 1 tsp raw vanilla
- ⅛ tsp pink salt
- Add all the ingredients into a high speed blender and blend until smooth. Add a little bit of water if needed to ease the blending process.
- Store in the fridge in a glass container. Good for approximately 2 weeks.
- To soften, leave out at room temperature for an hour.
- Use as caramel for muddy drinks and desserts.