Mud Chocolate Bar
Cacao is considered a food of the gods, and we agree. When we are craving chocolate we don't reach for a Hershey's Bar. We grab our own version of a chocolate bar full of cacao and adaptogens. We give you the Mud Chocolate Bar!
- 2 cups raw cacao powder
- 1 ½ cups cacao butter
- ½ cup sweetener of choice (we like coconut nectar or date/maple syrup)
- 2 tbsp MUD\WTR
- Shave the cacao butter to a dry glass or metal bowl.
- To melt the cacao butter, boil a pot of water and turn it off. Place the bowl with the butter on top of the hot water and stir until it’s fully melted. It’s important that the cacao butter melts from the steam and not directly on the flame.
- Add the cacao powder to the melted cacao butter as you whisk.
- Add the sweetener and mud and whisk until fully incorporated.
- Place your mix into a mold of choice and refrigerate until set.