We here are mud are a pretty chill group, but sometimes we gotta get a little fancy. Ever since Drake said he loves to go to Cheesecake Factory the wait has been a little long for us. So rather than wait for a table you can make your own cheesecake, with shrooms! Not those kind but you know what we mean. If you're feeling fancy give this Raw Mud Cheesecake a try!
- 2 cups raw almonds
- 1 cup shredded coconut
- 1 cup medjool dates (pitted and chopped)
- 2 tbsp cacao
- 1 tbsp MUD\WTR
- ½ tsp raw vanilla
- ½ tsp salt
- 2 cups soaked raw cashews
- 1 cup coconut oil
- 1 can coconut cream
- 1 cup maple syrup
- ¼ cup cacao
- 1 tsp raw vanilla
- Pre-soak your cashews in water for 4-6 hours and set aside.
- In a food processor, first add the almonds and process for about 30 seconds.
- Add all the remaining crust ingredients and process for another 30 seconds until every ingredient is well-mixed.
- In a round 9-inch baking pan, add the crust from the food processor and press it down gently to the pan so it becomes uniform.
- To make the filling, add every ingredient (including the priorly-soaked cashews to a high-speed blender and blend until smooth.
- Pour filling onto the crust and refrigerate for 2 hours to set.
- Once it's set, remove from fridge and decorate with berries, edible flowers, or anything else your heart desires.
Serves 12-16 people
Recipe by Chef Gabe