This is just one of those 'don't knock it until you try it' recipes. Hear us out on this. If you are like us you likely have a sparkling water addiction too. No matter how much we clean the office there will always be an empty la croix can near by. So we thought of combining our fancy water addiction with our mud addiction, and boom. We give you our new obsession, :rest Sparkling Tea!
- 2 tbsp freshly grated ginger
- 2 tbsp MUD\WTR :rest
- 2 cups boiling hot water
- 3 tbsp raw honey (or more depending on how sweet you prefer)
- 15 ice cubes
- 4 cups sparkling water
- 1 wheel-sliced lemon
- 1 wheel-sliced lime
- 1 wheel sliced orange
- 1 bunch fresh basil
- Steep the grated ginger in the boiling water for 5 mins.
- Add :rest and honey and stir well.
- Pour it into a large pitcher that can hold more than 48 oz.
- Add ice cubes and stir to cool it down.
- Next add the sparkling water and the lemon, lime, and orange wheels.
- Lastly add the fresh basil and give it a final stir.