30 serving :sweetener
This is the least bad sweetener money can buy: Two parts coconut sugar, one part lúcuma (pronounced loo-koo-ma). WTF is lúcuma? Only "the Gold of the Incas." To accentuate its butterscotch and caramel undertones, we read it poetry. That's right, we read poetry to an antioxidant-rich fruit. Once it’s weak in the knees (stem) we mill it at low temperatures. Then, we introduce lúcuma to its new best friend: coconut sugar, a real sweetie pie. If you're looking to sweeten your mud, this is a match made in superfood heaven.
- 30-servings of sweetener.
- Matte white compostable bag.
- Shipped in a recyclable box (plastic-free.)
- $0.67-$0.83 per serving.
Like the environment? We do too! You can expect your sweetener to come in our new compostable bag.
Choose your price
Subscribe & Save
Refill ships in 30 days
Adjust shipments or cancel anytime
Free US shipping
You’re saving $5!
Meet our sweetener
This is the least bad sweetener money can buy. Two parts coconut sugar, one part lucuma. WTF is lucuma? Only "the gold of the Incas." Slap your taste buds in the face with :sweetener—your latte will never be the same.
Certs on certs.
100% Organic, Gluten-Free, Vegan, Non-GMO and Kosher.
How do I make it?
Adding a tablespoon of :sweetener to our MUD\WTR latte with :creamer is how we like it, but you can go wild. Maybe you like it with collagen for ultimate creaminess, or some cayenne to spice up your morning ritual. Give it a good stir, put on your adult pants (or don't!) and go show the day what you're made of.
What does it taste like?
It's sweet, but not too sweet. We toyed with tons of ingredients to ensure :sweetener matched perfectly with MUD\WTR. Imagine white lab coats, beakers, complex equations—we left no stone unturned in making MUD\WTR's best sweet mate. The sweetness rounds out the flavor profile with a slightly caramelized flavor (think butterscotch or maple syrup), along with just the faintest top note of fruit from the lucuma.
Organic Coconut Palm Sugar, Organic Lucuma Fruit Powder. Contains: Coconut.
- PWPeter W.Verified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 stars2 weeks agoBest alt sweetner
Great alternative sweetner with all natural ingredients, love it!
- TOtrey o.Verified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 stars2 weeks agoAmazing sweetener
I thought I’d be OK with putting just regular sugar but I actually enjoy it with a scoop of the sweetener scoop Creamer and a little dash of honey amazing
- PPPatrick P.Verified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoPerfect Blend
This paired with the MUD\WTR powder adds to the taste & makes it sweet but non-guilty. Thank you!
- UNUrban Nuance - Danny U.Verified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoHoly sweetness
So good and you don’t need much to make it for sweet yumminess!!!
- LSLeah Shining E.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoLeveling
This is great substance to use with this product… such balance
- JFJonathan F.Verified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoGreat
Perfect sweetener for MUDWTR
- NBNeal B.Verified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoThe best
I think it is wonderful full keeps my sugar down
- KPKendall P.Verified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoAwesomeness in a bag!
Love it. Not too sweet. Just sweet enough to perfection.
- TSTyler S.Verified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoYum
Perfect for my mud gold and my mud rest as well as in oatmeal with my mushroom boost!!
- ALAlison L.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoJust right!
Subtle but sweet enough. This goes superbly with turmeric mud, though rise and rest are also very good with it. Yummmmmmm