Buffalo Cauliflower Mud Wings
Whoever came up with cauliflower wings as a vegan alternative to the game night staple deserves a standing ovation, a medal and a bouquet of the prettiest flowers around. Chef Gabe gets all three for giving cauliflower wings a muddy twist, and continuing to experiment with our :rise and :rest blends in ways we never thought possible.
- 1 large cauliflower cut into florets
- ½ cup almond flour
- 1 tbsp MUD\WTR’s :rise blend
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp garlic powder
- ⅓ cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 cup sugar-free buffalo sauce
- Preheat the oven to 425 F.
- Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Brush the cauliflower florets with half the olive oil (1 tbsp).
- Place them in a large Ziploc bag and add the almond flour, :rise, and garlic powder. Now, shake well.
- Next, add in the almond milk. Shake it up again to make sure all the florets are evenly coated.
- Arrange the florets in the lined baking sheet and bake for 25 mins.
- In a small bowl, add the other half of the olive oil (1 tbsp) and the buffalo sauce. Whisk to combine.
- Remove the cauliflower from the oven, dip them into the sauce and place them back onto the baking sheet.
- Bake for another 15 minutes. For the last 5 minutes, turn on the broil—just be careful not to burn them.
- Remove your mud wings from the oven and serve with your favorite buffalo sauce.