The mud office is notorious for being filled with snacks. And with majority of our team working remote we may have put on some winter weight and this recipe is partially to blame. We don't recommend eating Chai Granola near your computer unless you like prying crumbs out of your keyboards with a toothpick (yes this has happened). So save this for your break or your next hike. Wherever you decide to eat this, we hope you enjoy our version of Chai Granola.
- 2 cups gluten-free oats
- 3 cups chopped nuts of your choosing (almonds, walnuts, pecans, etc.)
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1 tbsp MUD\WTR
- ½ cup maple syrup
- pinch sea salt, for sprinkling
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F. Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper
- Add all ingredients to a large bowl and mix to combine.
- Pour mixture onto baking sheet.Sprinkle lightly with sea salt. Use a spatula to spread into an even layer
- Bake for 15 minutes. Remove and flip granola. Bake an additional 5-10 minutes until golden brown
- Remove from oven and allow to cool. Enjoy
Image By: Natsuko D'Aprile