It's no secret, but the heat waves are here! Which makes a mug of something hot sound not that appealing, but don't worry we got you! We have a few cooler recipes in the works and thought chia seed pudding seemed like a great place to start. So if you are still craving a cooler snack that still delivers adaptogens try this one out. We give you, Chia Seed Mud Pudding:
- 1 tbsp MUD\WTR
- 1 cup of coconut milk or milk or choice
- 4 tbsp chia seeds
- 1 tsp honey
- strawberries, figs, peaches, or your favorite fruits of choice for topping
- Whisk mud and chia seeds together in a bowl to combine.
- In a separate bowl or mason jar, add the milk and sweetener together.
- Add the chia seed + mud mixture to the milk. Stir so the chia seeds don’t stick too much.
- Cover bowl or put lid on mason jar and place in fridge overnight (roughly 6-8 hours).