It's Valentine's Day this Sunday! And while date ideas are a bit limited this year we put something together you and your partner can easily do together. So on your trip to the store to pick up some roses we recommend throwing the following ingredients on your list as well. Because the only thing better than chocolate covered strawberries are homemade Chocolate Mud Covered Strawberries.
- 2 tbsp MUD\WTR
- Organic strawberries
- 2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips (can sub for dairy-free chocolate chips if desired)
- Dried rose petals
- In a double boiler, melt the chocolate and stir until smooth
- Add MUD\WTR and stir until mixed well
- Dip each strawberry into chocolate
- Place on tray to cool for 15-20 minutes
- Crush rose petals and place on berries. Enjoy!
Image & Recipe By: Francesca Heinz Marino