Mud Banana Walnut Bread Pudding
It's cold outside, traffic is heavy, and you probably already got your shopping done. So stay in and bake yourself something you can enjoy while watching a movie. We give you, Mud Banana Walnut Bread Pudding.
- 1 16 oz. loaf French bread cut in 1-2” cubes
- 4 eggs
- 2 ½ cups coconut milk
- 1 can coconut condensed milk
- 1 cup brown sugar
- ½ cup raisins
- 2 tbsp MUD\WTR
- 2 tsp raw vanilla
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- ¼ tsp nutmeg
- ¼ tsp allspice
- ½ tsp salt
- 6 ripe bananas mashed
- 1 ¼ cup chopped walnuts
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Place your cubed bread in a large bowl and set aside.
- In another large bowl whisk together eggs, coconut milk, condensed milk, brown sugar, raisins, mud, vanilla, cinnamon, nutmeg, allspice, and salt until combined.
- Stir in your bananas and chopped walnuts.
- Pour over your diced bread cubes and stir to coat evenly and let it sit for about 20 mins.
- Meanwhile, spray a 9”x13” baking dish with non stick coconut oil cooking spray.
- Once bread is soaked, spread into baking dish and bake for about 70 minutes or until center is no longer jiggly and bread is slightly toasted on top.
- Remove from the oven and let it cool before serving.