It's cold outside, traffic is heavy, and you probably already got your shopping done. So stay in and bake yourself something you can enjoy while watching a movie. We give you, Mud Banana Walnut Bread Pudding.
- 1 16 oz. loaf French bread cut in 1-2” cubes
- 4 eggs
- 2 ½ cups coconut milk
- 1 can coconut condensed milk
- 1 cup brown sugar
- ½ cup raisins
- 2 tbsp MUD\WTR
- 2 tsp raw vanilla
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- ¼ tsp nutmeg
- ¼ tsp allspice
- ½ tsp salt
- 6 ripe bananas mashed
- 1 ¼ cup chopped walnuts
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Place your cubed bread in a large bowl and set aside.
- In another large bowl whisk together eggs, coconut milk, condensed milk, brown sugar, raisins, mud, vanilla, cinnamon, nutmeg, allspice, and salt until combined.
- Stir in your bananas and chopped walnuts.
- Pour over your diced bread cubes and stir to coat evenly and let it sit for about 20 mins.
- Meanwhile, spray a 9”x13” baking dish with non stick coconut oil cooking spray.
- Once bread is soaked, spread into baking dish and bake for about 70 minutes or until center is no longer jiggly and bread is slightly toasted on top.
- Remove from the oven and let it cool before serving.