Mud Cold Brew
The heat has arrived in Southern California. With the morning still being hot, a hot mug of mud may not sound the most refreshing, especially if your roommate doesn't believe in AC. So if you are someone who formerly enjoyed cold brew (no shame if you still do!) then we give you the replacement you have always needed: Mud Cold Brew.
- 4 tbsp of MUD\WTR
- 32 fl. oz of cold water (4 cups)
- Put mud and 8oz (1 cup) of cold water into a large vessel and froth well.
- Add remaining 24oz (3 cups) of cold water, mix, and seal container.
- Place container in refrigerator for 24 hours.
- Mix well before serving with :creamer, :sweetener, or your favorite additions to mud.