“We all live in a muddy submarine, a muddy submarine, a muddy submarine …”
The Beatles might not have been singing about Chef Gabe’s latest iced mud creation, but we’ll use any excuse we can to throw the Fab Four on the Spotify playlist at Mud HQ. This submarine is more blue than yellow thanks to the spirulina, but just like those 3 a.m. submarine shots you smashed in that dive bar last night, the colors sink to the bottom like they're on a magical mystery tour.
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 tsp blue spirulina
- 1 tsp MUD\WTR’s :rise blend
- ⅛ tsp raw vanilla
- 1 tsp coconut sugar
- 1 cup ice
- 4 oz water
- Add the ice and the almond milk to a cup and set it aside.
- In a Pyrex bowl, add the water, blue spirulina, :rise, raw vanilla and coconut sugar. Froth it up until evenly combined.
- Pour the mix on top of the iced milk, serve and enjoy!