Overnight Mud Oats
We like to throw mud in just about anything. We also really like overnight oats for busy mornings. So naturally, we made Overnight Mud Oats. It's a quick way to get some mushrooms and adaptogens into your breakfast.
And you know, because the best morning ritual starts—say it with us, now—The. Night. Before.
- 1 cup almond milk
- 1 tbsp MUD\WTR's :rise blend
- 1 tsp honey
- a pinch of Himalayan salt
- a drop of vanilla extract
- ½ cup organic oats
- ¼ cup of walnuts
- ¼ cup of chia seeds
- Toppings of your choice: coconut shreds, fresh berries, sliced banana, etc.
- 2 mason jars
- Add the almond milk, mud, honey, salt and vanilla extract to a mug and blend with the mud whip. Froth it good. Yeah, froth it real good.
- Pour half of the liquid mixture into each mason jar.
- Split the oats, walnuts and chia into two jars. Mix with each with a spoon (This is so the chia doesn’t get stuck in your mud whip.)
- Screw lids onto jars and leave in the fridge overnight.
- In the morning, top each jar with coconut shreds, fresh berries or your own choice of toppings.
- Enjoy your breakfast. Crush the day. Be a legend.