Night caps are essential on winter nights. Which is why we recommend our :rest Golden Milk. It's typically made with hot water, but if you are feeling fancy, add a milk of your choice or even eggnog!
- 2 ½ cups unsweetened almond milk
- 2 inches sliced fresh turmeric root
- 1 inch sliced fresh ginger root
- 2 tsp :rest
- 1 tbsp :creamer
- ¼ tsp black pepper
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- Place milk, turmeric, ginger and black pepper in a small saucepan.
- Start cooking it on medium/low heat, stirring frequently.
- Right before it starts boiling, remove it from the stove, place a lid on the pan and let it steep for 5 mins.
- Strain it and pour that mix into a high speed blender.
- Add the :rest, :creamer and maple syrup, and blend until frothy.
- Garnish it with cinnamon on top.