Turmeric Iced :rest Rooibos Latte
Turmeric is a spice that comes from the root of the Curcuma longa plant, an age-old member of the ginger family. It’s also what gives some mustards and certain curries their bright, yellow coloring. Boom. Two turmeric facts for your next trivia night. You’re welcome.
In the latest of Chef Gabe’s evening creations, he combines the legendary spice with a spoonful of :rest Rooibos, a dash of honey and a drop of vanilla. The result? A slightly spicy, super-sweet and totally delicious iced latte to support your nighttime ritual.
- 1 cup unsweetened oat milk
- 1 tsp ground turmeric (or try using MUD\WTR's :balance Turmeric)
- 1 tsp MUD\WTR’s :rest Rooibos blend
- 1 tsp raw honey
- ⅛ tsp raw vanilla
- 4 oz water
- 1 cup ice
- Pour the ice and milk into a glass and set aside.
- In a Pyrex bowl, add the water, turmeric, :rest, raw honey and raw vanilla. Froth until all is combined.
- Pour the mix over the iced oat milk and enjoy.