90 Serving Mud Bag Prepaid Annual
Sign up for the annual plan and pay $360 upfront. You'll get a 90-serving bag of mud delivered every 3 months. Our bag is resealable and recyclable and... Yep, that's $1.00 per serving.
This saves you $120 had you stuck with the monthly tin so whether you're sipping all day or have roommates breaking into your stash, you might want to join the annual club and stock up while saving some loot.
- CKcasey k.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 year agoWake-up! With a sunny mug of Mud
I always hated my addiction to deforestation. I could never seem to stay away for more than a few weeks before the seductive smell of coffee brewing drew me back in. Mud changed me. There was no withdrawal headache; there was only waking up to joy and a feeling of grounding.
We like oat milk or coconut milk in ours.
- NFNichole F.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 year agoBut first, MuUD\WTR
This product is one of the first things I drink in the morning! It is delicious and provides me the energy I need to make it lunch time.
- WAWilliam A.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 stars1 year agoCustomer service
The product is great. The website/communication needs work. I tried to get my next 90 day bag early but no one got back to me.
- JHjennifer H.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 year agoLove this product
So for i have been taking sleeping pills for 14 years, every single night!!!! I simply could not sleep at night, my mind would not shut down 3-4 weeks after i stopped drinking caffeine and started drinking mud/wtr OMG a miracle for me a true miracle i started falling asleep naturally…. I can not believe it its been 14 years 14 i tell you . Absolutely love this product. Thank you
- TTigerVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars2 years agoPerfect morning ritual
All I can say is you have to try it. My husband who is very picky and has the palate of a 3 year old says it tastes like Christmas. I drink it because it tastes good, it’s a great ritual, and somehow my body communicates to me that I feel better and my day goes better when I do. Sometimes I mix in instant coffee because I also like coffee. But I never miss a morning.
- JJennyVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 year agoLove the Mud
My husband and I both switched to MUD\WTR and won't go back to coffee. The annual subscription just made sense. Thanks for a great, healthier alternative for our mornings.
- SBShannon B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 stars1 year agoHaven't gotten tired of it yet
I was never a coffee drinker to begin with but I love chai and like the idea of a morning cup of something to start the day. This seemed like a good alternative to coffee and with the turmeric and black pepper from the chai it should have some anti-inflammatory benefits as well. I enjoy having it everyday. I am not sure I feel the energy levels rise after drinking it but it does feel like it has benefits.
- CYCarly Y.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars2 years agoLove Mud
Still can't get enough Mud! Converted to the year subscription after my first 30-day tin. I add some Califia Farms Vanilla Almond/Coconut Milk Creamer to it and it's like a healthy delicious dessert after I eat lunch. Gives me a calm/focused energy to power through the afternoon.
- LLLara L.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 year agoSeriously love this stuff!
I gave up my morning expresso and do not regret it for a minute. My morning MUD has given me sustained energy and no afternoon crash.... It took some getting used to after full cream and sugar in heavy duty coffee for years but I'll never go back. :)
- JCJim C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 year agoLove the Mud!!
Got introduced by my sister and am now a huge supporter! I Love this stuff!