30 serving :sweetener
This is the least bad sweetener money can buy: Two parts coconut sugar, one part lúcuma (pronounced loo-koo-ma). WTF is lúcuma? Only "the Gold of the Incas." To accentuate its butterscotch and caramel undertones, we read it poetry. That's right, we read poetry to an antioxidant-rich fruit. Once it’s weak in the knees (stem) we mill it at low temperatures. Then, we introduce lúcuma to its new best friend: coconut sugar, a real sweetie pie. If you're looking to sweeten your mud, this is a match made in superfood heaven.
- 30-servings of sweetener.
- Matte white compostable bag.
- Shipped in a recyclable box (plastic-free.)
- $0.67-$0.83 per serving.
Like the environment? We do too! You can expect your sweetener to come in our new compostable bag.
Meet our sweetener
This is the least bad sweetener money can buy. Two parts coconut sugar, one part lucuma. WTF is lucuma? Only "the gold of the Incas." Slap your taste buds in the face with :sweetener—your latte will never be the same.
Certs on certs.
100% Organic, Gluten-Free, Vegan, Non-GMO and Kosher.
How do I make it?
Adding a tablespoon of :sweetener to our mud latte with :creamer is how we like it, but you can go wild. Maybe you like it with collagen for ultimate creaminess, or some cayenne to spice up your morning ritual. Give it a good stir, put on your adult pants (or don't!) and go show the day what you're made of.
What does it taste like?
It's sweet, but not too sweet. We toyed with tons of ingredients to ensure :sweetener matched perfectly with mud. Imagine white lab coats, beakers, complex equations—we left no stone unturned in making mud's best sweet mate. The sweetness rounds out the flavor profile with a slightly caramelized flavor (think butterscotch or maple syrup), along with just the faintest top note of fruit from the lucuma.
Organic Coconut Palm Sugar, Organic Lucuma Fruit Powder. Contains: Coconut.
- BSbrandi s.Verified BuyerReviewing30 serving :sweetenerI recommend this productRated 5 stars4 months agoGlad I Tried It
Not a fan of sweetening my drinks, or much else for that matter. Tried this sweetener on a whim cuz found myself looking for an iced mud the other day. It does not disappoint. Works well....can use less than recommended for an iced mud latte. Will be finding more uses for it....perhaps in baking? I'll see. Definitely worth the purchase. Only suggestion: perhaps make the color of the bag gray or....something else that matches the brand palette? Bag of creamer and bag of sweetener next to each other in the cabinet look the same....
- TGTeresa G.Verified BuyerReviewing30 serving :sweetenerI recommend this productRated 4 stars1 month agoGood
Love coconut. However I do add creamer and a little brown sugar
- HHHeather H.Verified BuyerReviewing30 serving :sweetenerI do not recommend this productRated 2 stars1 year agoNot impressed with the sweetener.
I love Mud\Wtr but didn’t care for the sweetener.
- EHElva H.Verified BuyerReviewing30 serving :sweetenerI do not recommend this productRated 1 stars1 year agoSweetner
The taste was awful and it didn't dissolve
- MTMonica T.Verified BuyerReviewing30 serving :sweetenerI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 year agoLove it
This is a great addition to Mud. So good!
- MLMary L.Verified BuyerReviewing30 serving :sweetenerI recommend this productRated 5 stars3 months agoSweet Enough
I never use sweetener, but this coconut /lucuma combo is a balancing sweetness I enjoy!
- LLLana L.Verified BuyerReviewing30 serving :sweetenerI recommend this productRated 5 stars5 months agosweetener
Enjoying the sweetener very much. Don't usually put any sweetness in my tea, coffee or whatever I am drinking but wanted to try it out. It is a nice change for me.
- KAKathryn A.Verified BuyerReviewing30 serving :sweetenerI recommend this productRated 5 stars4 months agoGreat wake me up!
It’s enough sweetness and flavor
- FFFrances F.Verified BuyerReviewing90 serving :sweetenerI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 year agoKeep ‘em coming!
Nothing but satisfaction from this devotee!!
- MMmichael m.Verified BuyerReviewing30 serving :sweetenerI recommend this productRated 5 stars7 months ago30 serving :sweetener
I love the sweetener. It gives a little extra taste that I find enjoyable