Energy and focus, without the jitters
With a fraction of the caffeine of coffee, and naturally occurring L-theanine, you get energy, focus, and immune support, without the jitters, crash, and poor sleep.
- LZLacey Z.Verified BuyerReviewingMorning matcha starter kitI recommend this productCoffee Drinker Non-coffee drinkerProduct Standouts Feel Good, No Jitters, Quality Ingredients, Easy to Make, EnergyRated 5 out of 5 stars16 hours agoMatcha Fan
- GCGayla C.Verified BuyerReviewing30 serving :rise matchaI recommend this productCoffee Drinker Avid Coffee DrinkerProduct Standouts No Jitters, No Dependency, Feel Good, Easy to Make, FocusRated 5 out of 5 stars22 hours agoMuy Bueno Matcha
Love my matcha mud! No jitters, perfect pick me up in the afternoon ❤️ Yummy !!
- JSJanelle S.Verified BuyerReviewingMorning matcha starter kitI recommend this productCoffee Drinker Occasional Coffee DrinkerProduct Standouts Energy, Feel Good, Quality IngredientsRated 5 out of 5 stars22 hours agoRestorative and Clearing
A good matcha has my heart and this one takes it away — I feel energized throughout the day and it’s a fun process to create in the morning ★彡
- MNMarta N.Verified BuyerReviewingMorning matcha starter kitI recommend this productCoffee Drinker Avid Coffee DrinkerProduct Standouts Tastes Great, Energy, Focus, Feel Good, No DependencyRated 5 out of 5 stars3 days agoNo more coffee!
Love my morning matcha! I no longer need 5 cups of coffee every day. I power through what used to be a mid afternoon crash and have more energy well into the evening. Thanks MudWtr!
- SDShannon D.Verified BuyerReviewingMorning matcha starter kitI recommend this productCoffee Drinker Non-coffee drinkerProduct Standouts Tastes Great, Energy, No JittersRated 5 out of 5 stars4 days agoLove it
We aren't coffee drinkers and this is amazing, we love it
- ENElizabeth N.Verified BuyerReviewingMorning matcha starter kitI recommend this productCoffee Drinker Avid Coffee DrinkerProduct Standouts Tastes Great, Energy, Feel Good, No Crash, No JittersRated 5 out of 5 stars6 days agoLook forward to my morning matcha ritual every morning!
I love my coffee beans and blend, so I couldn't give it up. Instead, I opted for matcha. It's so easy to make and just about any milk type compliments it. I go for an almond milk and almond creamer blend. It's soooo tasty and I wake up every morning looking forward to a cup of iced matcha latte!
- ATAlisha T.Verified BuyerReviewing30 serving :rise matchaI recommend this productCoffee Drinker Avid Coffee DrinkerProduct Standouts Tastes Great, Quality Ingredients, Easy to MakeRated 5 out of 5 stars6 days agoDelicious!
I've now had all of them and this matcha is probably my during-the-day-GO-TO after i finish my mud awake morning mud coffee this is what I reach for. I really love it. Tastes just like a green tea latte with very little work.
- KBKaty B.Verified BuyerReviewing30 serving :rise matchaI recommend this productCoffee Drinker Avid Coffee DrinkerProduct Standouts Tastes Great, Energy, Focus, Amazing BrandRated 5 out of 5 stars6 days agotasty Matcha
I have been adding organic coconut milk instead of water. Its the best match drink I have ever tasted.
- KWKaty W.Verified BuyerReviewingMorning matcha starter kitI recommend this productCoffee Drinker Avid Coffee DrinkerProduct Standouts Tastes Great, Energy, Focus, Easy to Make, No CrashRated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agoMatcha Lover
This is a great little starter kit that is reasonably priced! I love the unique matcha flavor! I drink it every morning - it's the way I start my day.
- JGJamie G.Verified BuyerReviewingMorning matcha starter kitI recommend this productCoffee Drinker Avid Coffee DrinkerProduct Standouts Tastes Great, Feel Good, No Crash, No Jitters, Easy to MakeRated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agoNew Ritual
I was looking for a new matcha to incorporate into my morning routine. I am a at-home matcha drinker and out at a cafe coffee drinker.
I’m loving this matcha and excited to try more of their products and blends!
How to drink matcha powder
First off, it tastes like planet Earth just gave you a fist-bump. Making it is simple, add a tablespoon to a little hot water, stir, and then add your favorite milk or sweeten it however ya' like. Over 80% of customers drink with milk and 25% with some sweetener too.
Some of the benefits are felt right away, others are felt with repeated use over time. The most important thing is that you find a recipe that you can build a healthy habit around, whatever that might be.
INGREDIENTS: Organic Mushroom Blend (Chaga, Reishi, Lion's Mane and Cordyceps mushrooms and mycelium cultured on organic oats and/or organic sorghum), Organic Matcha, Organic Cinnamon, Organic Turmeric, Organic Ginger, Organic Black Pepper, Organic Cardamom, Himalayan Pink Salt
100% USDA Organic, Gluten Free, Vegan, Non-GMO, Kosher, Whole30 Approved
How to make the perfect matcha blend
Drop a spoonful of :rise Matcha.
A tablespoon or 6g is good.
Pour 6-12 oz. of hot milk or water.
80% of customers use creamer or milk, 25% add sweetener too.
Get frothing. Get frothing real good.
Put to the bottom, tilt to the side,
then turn on.
Premium matcha powder
Our matcha powder comes directly from our growers in Japan. It’s ritual-grade stuff; all best benefits you’d expect from high-quality matcha. With some caffeine—a fraction of what you’ll find in a tall drip coffee—but with the naturally occurring L-theanine, it promotes brain function without the jitters.
Reishi is such a juggernaut of a mushroom that it steamrolled its way into all our blends. Using both the fruiting body and mycelium, it’s an adaptogen that supports a healthy immune system.
We add a dollop of lion’s mane to all of our :rise and :balance blends. Why? Because the shaggy white mushroom and mycelium is known to promote focus and support mental performance. It’s just what you need to stay focused throughout the day ahead.
First used by Tibetan herdsmen thousands of years ago, cordyceps promotes natural energy to get you through the day. Cordyceps has made its way into all of our :rise and :balance blends.
Stuffed full of antioxidants, chaga is a functional mushroom that supports a healthy immune system.
Cinnamon gets a bad rap for what it’s usually paired with (think mountains and mountains of sugar), but there’s more to this spice than you might think. This one’s an antioxidant powerhouse.
Rich in antioxidants, turmeric comes into its own when paired with the black pepper in our blends. The piperine in the pepper makes the curcumin in the turmeric more bioavailable. The result? Ya get more from a small dose of the stuff.
WTF? Salt? Yeah, salt. Rehydration first thing in the morning is key to setting your body up for the day. Himalayan salt is an electrolyte that supports hydration. How much do we use? There’s just a pinch in our :rise and :balance blends.
Introducing :rise Matcha
Used ceremonially in Japan and China for hundreds of years, matcha is the gold standard of green tea leaves. It also contains L-theanine, which studies show synergizes with the caffeine to support our cognitive function.
Ask us anything
Does :rise Matcha contain caffeine?
Yes, around 55 mg per serving. The caffeine is tempered with L-theanine, which studies show synergizes with the caffeine to promote natural brain function, more so than caffeine alone.
Is :rise Matcha keto-friendly?
There is no standard keto diet, so it’s up to you to decide. In general, the 3 g carbs in each serving is a small amount, and most keto diets will allow for a mug of :rise Matcha to ease you into the day.
Does :matcha contain gluten?
Nope, :rise Matcha is GFCO-certified gluten-free!
Does :rise Matcha contain any sugar alcohols, artificial sweeteners, or added sugar?
What does :rise Matcha taste like?
Matcha has a complex, nutty flavor, with hints of sweetness and an earthy undertone. Our :rise Matcha blend is further augmented by the cinnamon, turmeric and warming spices in the chai. If you're already familiar with matcha, we think you'll enjoy our muddy spin on it. But if you're more familiar with a fancy matcha latte, you'll want to add a little :creamer and :sweetener to start.
What contributes to the carbs and fiber? Usually tea doesn't contain these macros.
The majority of the carbs come from the mushrooms, which most teas do not contain.
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh