Energy and focus, without the caffeine
With no caffeine this blend of turmeric, spices, and mushrooms gives ya focus, immune support, and most importantly, balance to get you through the day without messin' with the night.
- LCLeanne C.Verified BuyerReviewing30 serving :balance turmericI recommend this productCoffee Drinker Avid Coffee DrinkerProduct Standouts Tastes Great, Feel balanced, Quality Ingredients, Amazing BrandRated 5 out of 5 starsYesterdaySmooth!
I'm loving the Balance Turmeric blend. It's so smooth, not gritty at all. I make it iced with cream and a bit of sweetener. It's great for an afternoon pick me up, or when I'm feeling a bit cranky. ;-) Just don't leave any leftovers in your cup, the Turmeric will stain it.
- PEPaul E.Verified BuyerReviewing30 serving :balance turmericI recommend this productCoffee Drinker Avid Coffee DrinkerProduct Standouts Tastes Great, Feel balanced, Easy to Make, Quality Ingredients, Amazing BrandRated 5 out of 5 stars6 days agoBest yet
I love this blend! The color, the taste, and consistency. It’s supper soothing and a delight to drink. My favorite is making it with oat milk and a little maple syrup. Leaves me feeling chill and grounded.
- SASeda Aybay O.Verified BuyerReviewing30 serving :balance turmericI recommend this productCoffee Drinker Occasional Coffee DrinkerProduct Standouts Tastes Great, Energy, Feel balancedRated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agoSmooth
- MLMitchell L.Verified BuyerReviewing30 serving :balance turmericI recommend this productCoffee Drinker Non-coffee drinker, Avid Coffee DrinkerProduct Standouts Tastes Great, Feel balanced, Easy to MakeRated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agoGreat product
It's got a good taste. It helped me take a 3 month break from caffeine/coffee.
- CDCharlotte de N.Verified BuyerReviewing90 serving :balance turmericI recommend this productCoffee Drinker Avid Coffee DrinkerProduct Standouts Tastes Great, Easy to Make, Quality Ingredients, Feel balancedRated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agoFantastic alternative for the mid pm crunch!
I'm a veteran with the usual things that go along with PTSD: sleep issues, anxiety/depression,....and I need to stay away from and/or severely limit my caffeine intake. This balance serves the purpose.! Turmeric is known to be beneficial for long-term cognitive strength ergo having previous TBIs, it's the perfect go-to. Veteran tested, Veteran approved.
- TVTrish von H.Verified BuyerReviewing90 serving :balance turmericI recommend this productCoffee Drinker Avid Coffee DrinkerRated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agoSuper yummy
We love it at the office… coffee free now 😍
- AOAnnelisa O.Verified BuyerReviewing90 serving :balance turmericI recommend this productCoffee Drinker Non-coffee drinkerProduct Standouts Feel balancedRated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agoI hope you like tumeric
I love the taste of this ! You had better adore the taste of turmeric however, because it's quite strong. I happen to favor it. I'm drinking hot mixed with half water half hazelnut milk.
- TCThomas C.Verified BuyerReviewing30 serving :balance turmericI recommend this productCoffee Drinker Occasional Coffee DrinkerProduct Standouts Tastes GreatRated 5 out of 5 stars2 weeks agoTurmeric Juice
This stuff is great, I enjoy the taste of turmeric and this is just the right balance for a drink.
- MYMichelle Y.Verified BuyerReviewing90 serving :balance turmericI recommend this productCoffee Drinker Avid Coffee DrinkerProduct Standouts Feel balanced, Easy to Make, Energy, Tastes Great, Quality IngredientsRated 5 out of 5 stars2 weeks agogolden milk shortcut
Delicious golden milk just by adding hot water and coconut milk...so much faster than making it from scratch and this has even more health benefits.
- CSCrystal S.Verified BuyerReviewingAfternoon ritual starter kitI recommend this productCoffee Drinker Avid Coffee DrinkerProduct Standouts Tastes Great, Energy, Easy to Make, Quality Ingredients, Feel balancedRated 5 out of 5 stars2 weeks agoAmazing
How to drink turmeric tea
Not too sweet or too spicy, our turmeric blend is juuuust right. Preparing your blend is simple: Drop a tablespoon into a little hot water and get frothing. Add your favorite milk and sweeten it however ya like. Over 80% of our customers drink theirs with milk. A quarter of 'em add sweetener, too.
Some of the benefits are felt right away, others are felt with repeated use over time. The most important thing is that you find a recipe that you can build a healthy habit around, whatever that might be.
INGREDIENTS: Organic Spice Blend (Organic Turmeric, Organic Cinnamon, Organic Ginger, Organic Cardamom, Organic Black Pepper), Organic Mushroom Blend (Chaga, Reishi, Lion’s Mane and Cordyceps mushrooms and mycelium grown on organic oats and/or organic sorghum), Organic Lucuma Fruit Powder, Organic Baobab Fruit Powder, Organic Rooibos Tea Extract, Himalayan Pink Salt
100% USDA Organic, Vegan, Non-GMO, Kosher, Gluten Free
How to make the perfect turmeric tea
Drop a spoonful of :balance Turmeric.
A tablespoon or 6g is good.
Pour 6-12 oz. of hot milk or water.
80% of customers use creamer or milk, 25% add sweetener too.
Get frothing. Get frothing real good.
Put to the bottom, tilt to the side,
then turn on.
Turmeric is the heavyweight ingredient here, helping with post-workout recovery or relaxing after a stressful day. Turmeric is a reminder to find balance in your day—to hit pause from the grind and ground yourself. Because healthy habits add up. And if you can change your mind, you can change anything.
Reishi is such a juggernaut of a mushroom that it steamrolled its way into all our blends. Using both the fruiting body and mycelium, it’s an adaptogen that supports a healthy immune system.
We add a dollop of lion’s mane to all of our :rise and :balance blends. Why? Because the shaggy white mushroom and mycelium is known to promote focus and support mental performance. It’s just what you need to stay focused throughout the day ahead.
First used by Tibetan herdsmen thousands of years ago, cordyceps promotes natural energy to get you through the day. Cordyceps has made its way into all of our :rise and :balance blends.
Stuffed full of antioxidants, chaga is a functional mushroom that supports a healthy immune system.
Lucuma fruit powder
Known as “The Gold of the Incas,” lucuma is a sweet secret weapon of a fruit. To accentuate its butterscotch and caramel undertones, we read it poetry every night. That's right, we read poetry to an antioxidant-rich fruit.
Sure, baobab sounds made-up, but it's actually an antioxidant-rich fruit. Mostly, it’s just really fun to say. Baobab.
Cinnamon gets a bad rap for what it’s usually paired with (think mountains and mountains of sugar), but there’s more to this spice than you might think. This one’s an antioxidant powerhouse.
WTF? Salt? Yeah, salt. Rehydration first thing in the morning is key to setting your body up for the day. Himalayan salt is an electrolyte that supports hydration. How much do we use? There’s just a pinch in our :rise and :balance blends.
Introducing :balance Turmeric
If :rise and :rest are the bookends to your days, :balance is the library of knowledge cradled lovingly between them. How will it make you feel? :balance Turmeric won’t get you feeling too up, or too mellow, but juuust right.
Ask us anything
Does :balance Turmeric contain caffeine?
Nope! There’s zero caffeine in this one.
Is :balance Turmeric keto-friendly?
There is no standard keto diet, so it’s up to you to decide. The 3 g carbs in each serving is a small amount, and most keto diets will allow for a mug of :balance Turmeric in the day.
Does :balance Turmeric contain gluten?
Nope, :balance Turmeric is gluten-free.
Does :balance Turmeric contain any sugar alcohols, artificial sweeteners or added sugar?
What does :balance Turmeric taste like?
In the same way a mullet reflects the two sides of someone’s personality, :balance Turmeric has a business end and a party end. You'll discover the business end when you drink it straight—you get a very prim, well-mannered turmeric tea, slightly fruity and sweet, a little spicy, but overall respectable. Ready for a party? Add in something creamy, like our :creamer, and lessgoooo. When you start experimenting, :balance becomes a mosh pit of spiraling flavors … and you're standing right in front of the PA.
What contributes to the carbs and fiber? Usually tea doesn't contain these macros.
The majority of the carbs come from the mushrooms and whole turmeric in :balance Turmeric, which typical herbal teas do not contain.
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh