Your new evening ritual, delivered to your door
MUD\WTR’s caffeine-free :rest blend was designed to promote a state of calm. It’ll give you the kind of sleep that makes you high-five your pillow.
- ALAlison L.Verified BuyerReviewingEvening ritual starter kitI recommend this productCoffee Drinker Occasional Coffee DrinkerProduct Standouts Easy To MakeRated 5 stars1 month agoGr8 Whisk
Read the reviews and ordered as I am having an awful time sleeping these days. Mixed first batch with water, definitely had to use the sweetener, even though I never use sugar. I gagged to say the least.
Tried the next batch with Simply Almond mild, which is supposed to be the cleanest off « these nut milks ».
Decision made. The whisk is fabulous, however I am never even going to try a third batch. Sorry guys, I totally respect your effort.
- CBCaitlyn B.Verified BuyerReviewingEvening ritual starter kitI recommend this productCoffee Drinker Occasional Coffee DrinkerProduct Standouts Tastes Great, Relaxation, CalmingRated 5 stars1 month agoThis is what's up.
I'm a developer. I have insomnia, like many developers.
This product works better than sleeping pills. There's no annoying grogginess the next day.
Will be buying regularly.
- MMMayra M.Verified BuyerReviewingEvening ritual starter kitI recommend this productCoffee Drinker Avid Coffee DrinkerProduct Standouts Relaxation, Calming, Easy To MakeRated 5 stars1 month agoImpressed
Wow! This knocks me out. I take it about two hours before I want to go to bed and it really puts me to sleep. I don’t wake up groggy nor sluggish. I’m sleeping a good 7 hours a night. I was impressed at how quickly it begins to work.
- EMErica M.Verified BuyerReviewing30 serving :restI recommend this productCoffee Drinker Occasional Coffee DrinkerProduct Standouts Tastes Great, Relaxation, Calming, Feel Good, Easy To MakeRated 5 stars1 month agoBETTER THAN EXPECTED
I knew this had good for me ingredients and I am on a path to being kinder to my body with regard to all I ingest and began my nightly REST ritual. I no longer drink alcohol and sugary drinks and wanted something other than water and my MUD/WTR to drink in my daily routine. I was beyond impressed at the taste and the calming feeling upon a few sips. It is now what I look forward to at night as an entrepreneurial mom of a toddler and trying to find a corporate job at the same time life is busy this brings me the peace I need at the end of the day to align with a restful sleep.
- LTLana T.Verified BuyerReviewingEvening ritual starter kitI recommend this productCoffee Drinker Avid Coffee DrinkerProduct Standouts Tastes Great, Calming, Easy To Make, Relaxation, Feel GoodRated 5 stars1 month agoMy first week with MUD
I have easily adapted MUD to my evening routine, and I am loving it. I have a tall pottery mug that works well for me. I do add a tsp of maple syrup to my MUD and a bit of milk. I am sleeping better than ever, and also dreaming more vivid dreams. I look forward to my evening MUD and enjoying feeling great and alert each morning.
- JPJoyce P.Verified BuyerReviewingEvening ritual starter kitI recommend this productCoffee Drinker Occasional Coffee DrinkerProduct Standouts Tastes Great, Relaxation, Calming, Easy To Make, Quality IngredientsRated 5 stars1 month agoFINALLY my search has ended!!!
It is so warm and comforting and delish. I haven’t used any sweetener, just frothed almond milk on top. It actually PROMOTES sleep (which I struggle with) and helps melt away the cares of the day. THANK YOU for a quality product that actually lives up to its claims!!!
- VTVerlina T.Verified BuyerReviewing30 serving :restI recommend this productProduct Standouts Amazing Brand, Tastes Great, CalmingRated 5 stars1 month agoGreat Flavor & Promotes good Rest!
I love enjoying an evening cup of Mud/Wtr’s “rest” Turmeric Late recipe…it’s slightly sweet, delicious, and promotes a great nights rest….I replaced my evening glass a wine with this and its super cool cause I’ve been having some pretty vivid dreams lately!!! Way to go Mud/Wtr!
- JRJennifer R.Verified BuyerReviewingEvening ritual starter kitI do not recommend this productRated 3 stars10 months agoGood/bad
It’s a good product which did help me deep sleep throughout the night. The day after I felt sluggish, my head felt heavy (leaning towards a headache). If it wasn’t for the morning after making me feel that I would definitely keep drinking.
- AVAudrey V.Verified BuyerReviewing30 serving :restI recommend this productCoffee Drinker Occasional Coffee DrinkerProduct Standouts Amazing Brand, Relaxation, Calming, Feel Good, Easy To MakeRated 5 stars1 month agorest
rest is good, best with a tablespoon of organic whipping cream
- BHBerny H.Verified BuyerReviewingEvening ritual starter kitI recommend this productCoffee Drinker Avid Coffee DrinkerProduct Standouts Tastes Great, Calming, Easy To Make, Quality IngredientsRated 5 stars1 month agoIt's working!
We have made this bedtime treat only 3 times so far, but have both slept better than usual each time. Keeping our fingers crossed that it continues!
What is mud?
MUD\WTR™ :rest is a caffeine-free blend of rooibos chai and adaptogens that support a state of relaxation and calm. It feels like a warm hug from Mom while Morgan Freeman narrates the embrace.
How do I drink mud?
Add a tablespoon to hot water and add whatever you like. Some like it with a little creamer, some honey or even bulletproof. Done? Stir well before enjoying like the legend you are.
INGREDIENTS: Turkey tail and Reishi mushrooms and mycelium cultured on Organic Oats and/or Organic Sorghum, Organic Lucuma Fruit Powder, Organic Rooibos Tea Extract, Organic Spice Blend (Organic Turmeric , Organic Cinnamon, Organic Ginger, Organic Cardamom, Organic Black Pepper, Organic Nutmeg, Organic Cloves), Organic Valerian Root Extract, Passionflower Extract, Organic Ashwagandha Root Extract, Organic Chamomile Extract.
Organic, kosher, non-GMO, gluten-free and vegan
#1 Sleep Drink
:rest yourself before you wreck yourself
We dreamed up :rest as a protest to hustle culture. It’s a reminder to treat your evening ritual like an athlete warming up for a game. This time is sacred. It’s that sliver of existence when you can disconnect from the chaos, reset and start breathing deeply again. Our society is terrified of the dark, but without the dark there is no light, and without rest, there is no rise.
Similar to the masala chai you’ll find in :rise, our rooibos chai delivers the sweet ’n’ spicy flavors of India without any of the caffeine. Herbal rooibos tea is mixed with ginger, cardamom, black pepper, nutmeg and cloves.
Turkey tail has been used for its antioxidant and immune-supporting properties for hundreds of years. We cram over 1,200 mg of the stuff into each cup of :rest … because history doesn’t lie.
Reishi is such a juggernaut of a mushroom that it steamrolled its way into both our :rise and :rest blends. It’s an adaptogenic mushroom that supports relaxation from those everyday stressors.
Ashwagandha root extract
Say it with us: ash-wuh-gan-dah. It’s an ancient Ayurvedic herb that’s thought to promote relaxation and has been used for thousands of years in Eastern medicine traditions.
Rich in antioxidants, turmeric comes into its own when paired with the black pepper in our rooibos chai. The piperine in the pepper makes the curcumin in the turmeric more bioavailable. The result? Ya get more from a small dose of the stuff.
Cinnamon gets a bad rap for what it’s usually paired with (think mountains and mountains of sugar), but there’s more to this spice than you might think. This one’s an antioxidant powerhouse.
Revered by the Ancient Egyptians, Greeks and Romans as an important medicinal herb, today chamomile is widely known as a relaxing herbal tea to have before bed. Why? Because it tastes like fairies singing you to sleep.
Lucuma fruit powder
Known as “The Gold of the Incas,” lucuma is a sweet secret weapon of a fruit. To accentuate its butterscotch and caramel undertones, we read it poetry every night. That's right, we read poetry to an antioxidant-rich fruit.
Ask us anything.
Does :rest contain caffeine?
Is there sugar in :rest?
Where are your products made?
Where are your mushrooms from?
Can you drink :rest while pregnant?
Is :rest organic?
Do you offer samples?
Do you have wholesale partners?
Will :rest make me trip?
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh