Your new evening ritual, delivered to your door
MUD\WTR’s caffeine-free :rest blend was designed to promote a state of calm. It’ll give you the kind of sleep that makes you high-five your pillow.
- TDTaylor D.Verified BuyerReviewing30 serving :restI recommend this productCoffee Drinker Avid Coffee DrinkerProduct Standouts Tastes Great, Relaxation, Calming, Quality Ingredients, Easy To MakeRated 5 out of 5 stars20 hours agoThe perfect before bed drink
Absolutely love having a cup of this before bed!
- ASAustin S.Verified BuyerReviewing30 serving :restI recommend this productCoffee Drinker Occasional Coffee DrinkerProduct Standouts Relaxation, CalmingRated 5 out of 5 starsYesterdayDoes everything it says it does!
I love this product. It has become a staple in my daily routine, I get not only a deeper sleep but a higher quality sleep. There’s no more tossing and turning in bed trying to get just comfortable enough to fall asleep. I take my rest and within 30 minutes I’m in a deep sleep.
- CLChuck L.Verified BuyerReviewingEvening ritual starter kitI recommend this productCoffee Drinker Avid Coffee DrinkerRated 5 out of 5 starsYesterdayGreat way to relax at the end of the day!
I am done with my first shipment of REST and love it. I look forward to having a cup to relax in the late afternoon. Tastes great and makes me feel good. I also love the creamer. I am looking forward to trying the other products.
- TMTyler M.Verified BuyerReviewingEvening ritual starter kitI recommend this productCoffee Drinker Avid Coffee DrinkerProduct Standouts Relaxation, Calming, Easy To Make, Quality Ingredients, Amazing BrandRated 5 out of 5 starsYesterdayI didn't know what I was missing out on until I finally tried it!
I really like this as a relaxing end to an evening. Would recommend 👌
- HLHeather L.Verified BuyerReviewing30 serving :restI recommend this productCoffee Drinker Non-coffee drinkerProduct Standouts Calming, Tastes Great, Relaxation, Easy To Make, Quality IngredientsRated 5 out of 5 stars3 days agoGreat night cap
Love having this drink to end the day with!
- BJBeth J.Verified BuyerReviewingEvening ritual starter kitI recommend this productCoffee Drinker Avid Coffee DrinkerProduct Standouts Easy To Make, Relaxation, Tastes Great, Calming, Feel GoodRated 5 out of 5 stars3 days agoCna
Beautiful relaxing effect
- SLSusan L.Verified BuyerReviewing30 serving :restI recommend this productCoffee Drinker Avid Coffee DrinkerProduct Standouts Tastes Great, Relaxation, Easy To Make, Quality IngredientsRated 5 out of 5 stars3 days agoDelicious and calming
Love the tea and have made it my evening ritual (dessert).
- DFDiane F.Verified BuyerReviewing30 serving :restI recommend this productCoffee Drinker Non-coffee drinkerProduct Standouts Tastes Great, Relaxation, Calming, Easy To MakeRated 5 out of 5 stars3 days agoGreat
I absolutely love it! It’s like gingerbread. The best, thank you for making this!!!
- TSTyler S.Verified BuyerReviewing90 serving :restI recommend this productCoffee Drinker Avid Coffee DrinkerProduct Standouts Tastes Great, Relaxation, Calming, Feel Good, Easy To MakeRated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agoTis good.
Love it with my lactose free, low sugar, high protein chocolate milk.
- OPOladoyin P.Verified BuyerReviewing90 serving :restI recommend this productCoffee Drinker Non-coffee drinkerRated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agoDidn’t like it at first, now it is a nightly ritual
As the heading says.
I find that with a bit of honey and oat milk its become such an important part of the end of my day.
What is MUD\WTR?
MUD\WTR™ :rest is a caffeine-free blend of rooibos chai and adaptogens that support a state of relaxation and calm. It feels like a warm hug from Mom while Morgan Freeman narrates the embrace.
How do I drink it?
Add a tablespoon to hot water and add whatever you like. Some like it with a little creamer, some honey or even bulletproof. Done? Stir well before enjoying like the legend you are.
INGREDIENTS: Turkey tail and Reishi mushrooms and mycelium cultured on Organic Oats and/or Organic Sorghum, Organic Lucuma Fruit Powder, Organic Rooibos Tea Extract, Organic Spice Blend (Organic Turmeric , Organic Cinnamon, Organic Ginger, Organic Cardamom, Organic Black Pepper, Organic Nutmeg, Organic Cloves), Organic Valerian Root Extract, Passionflower Extract, Organic Ashwagandha Root Extract, Organic Chamomile Extract.
Organic, kosher, non-GMO, gluten-free and vegan
#1 Sleep Drink
:rest yourself before you wreck yourself
We dreamed up :rest as a protest to hustle culture. It’s a reminder to treat your evening ritual like an athlete warming up for a game. This time is sacred. It’s that sliver of existence when you can disconnect from the chaos, reset and start breathing deeply again. Our society is terrified of the dark, but without the dark there is no light, and without rest, there is no rise.
Similar to the masala chai you’ll find in :rise, our rooibos chai delivers the sweet ’n’ spicy flavors of India without any of the caffeine. Herbal rooibos tea is mixed with ginger, cardamom, black pepper, nutmeg and cloves.
Turkey tail has been used for its antioxidant and immune-supporting properties for hundreds of years. We cram over 1,200 mg of the stuff into each cup of :rest … because history doesn’t lie.
Reishi is such a juggernaut of a mushroom that it steamrolled its way into both our :rise and :rest blends. It’s an adaptogenic mushroom that supports relaxation from those everyday stressors.
Ashwagandha root extract
Say it with us: ash-wuh-gan-dah. It’s an ancient Ayurvedic herb that’s thought to promote relaxation and has been used for thousands of years in Eastern medicine traditions.
Rich in antioxidants, turmeric comes into its own when paired with the black pepper in our rooibos chai. The piperine in the pepper makes the curcumin in the turmeric more bioavailable. The result? Ya get more from a small dose of the stuff.
Cinnamon gets a bad rap for what it’s usually paired with (think mountains and mountains of sugar), but there’s more to this spice than you might think. This one’s an antioxidant powerhouse.
Revered by the Ancient Egyptians, Greeks and Romans as an important medicinal herb, today chamomile is widely known as a relaxing herbal tea to have before bed. Why? Because it tastes like fairies singing you to sleep.
Lucuma fruit powder
Known as “The Gold of the Incas,” lucuma is a sweet secret weapon of a fruit. To accentuate its butterscotch and caramel undertones, we read it poetry every night. That's right, we read poetry to an antioxidant-rich fruit.
Ask us anything.
Does :rest Rooibos contain caffeine?
Is there sugar in :rest Rooibos?
Where are your products made?
Where are your mushrooms from?
Can you drink :rest Rooibos while pregnant?
Is :rest Rooibos organic?
Do you offer samples?
Do you have wholesale partners?
Will :rest Rooibos make me trip?
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh