Beet Mud Bomb
Remember Nickelodeon’s Doug? Sure you do. It’s that cartoon from the ’90s about a goofy guy and his dog navigating teenage life in a technicolor world. Doug was great. So was the spoof band within the show, The Beets. You might remember their hits such as “Plunger, Plunger” and “Killer Tofu.” OK, Doug wasn’t great, but it wasn’t terrible.
Anyway, Doug loved beets. This one’s for Doug.
- 1 cup cold pressed beet juice
- ½ cup cold pressed apple juice
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp freshly ground ginger
- 1 tsp MUD\WTR’s :rise blend
- 1 cup ice
- Add all the ingredients to a high-speed blender and pulse until combined.
- Pour over ice and enjoy.
- Yeah, it’s that easy. Just don’t spill this one.