Chamomile + Peach Smoothie
Ever had that feeling of craving two different things at once?
Sure, a nice, relaxing cup of tea would be lovely just before bedtime, but you’re jonesing for a bit of brain freeze that only a smoothie can deliver. Behold: the latest of Chef Gabe’s evening creations.
This chamomile and peach smoothie hits both spots and with a hearty dose of :rest included, it’ll set you up for a night of solid sleep, too.
- 1 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 2 chamomile tea bags
- 1 tbsp MUD\WTR’s :rest blend
- ¼ cup rolled oats
- ½ cup non-dairy vanilla yogurt
- 1 cup frozen peaches (diced)
- 2 tsp honey or coconut nectar
- Heat up the milk in a small saucepan.
- Add the chamomile tea bags, cover the pan and let it steep for 7 minutes.
- Remove the tea bags and let the liquid chill to room temperature.
- Combine all the ingredients in a high-speed blender and blend until smooth.
- Serve and enjoy.