Churro Mud Shake
How many of your fondest memories involve churros?
The county fair you used to visit every fall.
Those summer day trips to the beach.
The cup of churros you split on that unforgettable first date.
Churros have been there for you every step of the way.
With cinnamon, cloves, cardamom and a sprinkling of coconut sugar, this quick-fix Churro Mud Shake recipe from Chef Gabe channels every flavor from the churros of your childhood.
Never change, churros. You make every memory taste good.
- 1 cup unsweetened hemp or milk of choice
- 1 ripe frozen banana
- 1 tsp MUD\WTR’s :rise blend
- ½ cup ice
- ¼ cup rolled oats
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- ⅛ tsp clove
- ⅛ tsp cardamom
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- Pinch of salt
- 1 tsp coconut sugar and a pinch of cinnamon for the rim
- Place all the ingredients (except the coconut sugar and cinnamon) in a high-speed blender. Blend until smooth.
- Gently coat the rim of the glass with water. Then, roll the rim in a mix of the coconut sugar and cinnamon.
- Pour, drink, enjoy.