Coconut Whipped Mud
Whipped coffees might be taking Instagram and TikTok by storm, but we're over here just quietly whipping up our morning mud. It looks just as good, tastes even better, and isn't loaded with caffeine and a mountain of sugar that has you jonesing for a refill after lunch.
- 1¼ oz full-fat coconut milk
- ¼ cup MUD\WTR's :sweetener
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp MUD\WTR's :rise blend (made however you like it)
- Refrigerate the coconut milk overnight.
- The next day, chill a mixing bowl for 10 minutes in the fridge.
- Remove the bowl and coconut milk from fridge. Scrape the thicker coconut cream out of the can and leave the liquid behind.
- Place the hardened cream into the chilled mixing bowl. Beat until creamy.
- Add the :sweetener and vanilla extract. Mix until smooth.
- Once your morning mug of mud is ready, top it with the coconut whip. No, more than that. A little more. Yeah, that's good.
- Drink up and enjoy.
- Store any remaining coconut whip in the refrigerator.