The weather near the Mud HQ was warmer than normal, so rather than our normal Mud Mocha Latte, we wanted something a bit more fitting for our lunch break walk. We saw that we had ice and some oat milk in the fridge and knew exactly what to make. This recipe is perfect for cold brew lovers that are quitting coffee or someone who feels like a cold drink when walking in the sun. We give you Iced Mud.
- 1 tbsp MUD\WTR
- Optional: creamer and honey
- 4-6oz hot water
- Chilled nut milk of choice
- Add 1 tbsp of mud to a mug. Add a bit of coconut-based creamer and honey, if that’s your thing.
- Add 4-6 oz hot water and mix with the mud frother.
- Add ice to a glass and pour in a few inches of cold almond milk (or other milk of your choice).
- Pour into a glass.
- Stir and enjoy.