We've been on a smoothie kick lately here at mud! So we had one of our favorite desserts made into something we can drink in the morning. It takes the classic mint + chocolate chip smoothie to a whole new level with a touch of coconut and MUD\WTR. With summer around the corner, there is no better way to satisfy your sweet tooth for a cool craving in a healthy way.
- 1 coconut (water + skin)
- 2 ½ frozen bananas
- 3 tbsp chocolate chips
- 2 scoops vanilla protein powder (optional)
- 1 drop of food grade peppermint essential oil
- 1 tbsp MUD\WTR
- Freeze bananas (important for thickness)
- Chop coconut, separated liquid and skin the inside
- Add ALL ingredients into blender, and blend it up!
- Serve in cup, add chocolate chip and Mud on top