Fall has arrived. Pumpkin patches are popping up, fall decorations are on sale, and the coveted pumpkin drinks are here. We still like to sip on something cold but stay in the festive spirit so we decided to throw together a Mud Pumpkin Cold Brew. Let us know what you think!
- ½ cup water
- ½ cup of milk or creamer of choice (we like unsweetened vanilla almond)
- 1 tbsp MUD\WTR
- 1 tsp pumpkin spice
- 1 to 2 tbsp of maple syrup (depends how sweet you enjoy your beverages)
- 1 cup ice
- In a 16oz vessel, add water, mud, pumpkin spice, maple syrup, and froth for about 10 seconds (you can also use a blender if you prefer).
- Once that’s blended, add the ice.
- Finalize it by adding the milk slowly around the edges of your glass.
- Garnish with a sprinkle of pumpkin spice or cinnamon on top!