Papaya and Acai Mud Boat
This fruity concoction from Chef Gabe’s kitchen works as a breakfast, an afternoon pick-me up or even a refreshing dessert. Prep a few for your next potluck party and get ready to soak up the praise. “Aren’t you talented?” friends will say. “Does it taste as good as it looks?” they’ll ask. The answer is “Hell yes” to both.
- 1 papaya
- 1 pack frozen acai
- 1 frozen banana
- 1 tbsp MUD\WTR :rise
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 tbsp chia for topping
- ¼ cup blueberries for topping
- 1 tbsp raw stone ground almond butter for topping
- 1 tsp raw honey for topping
- Cut the papaya in half lengthwise, remove the seeds and scoop out one half into a high-speed blender.
- Add the frozen acai, frozen banana, :rise, and maple syrup. Blend until smooth.
- With the other half of the papaya, remove seeds and pour the blended mix into it.
- Decorate the top with the chia seeds, blueberries, almond butter and drizzle a little raw honey on top. Got some edible flowers to hand? You know what to do.