Tulsi, Rose + :rest Rooibos Latte
With romance on the mind, Chef Gabe whipped up something special for you and yours. Combining tulsi—also known as “holy basil”—with rose, the flower of love, it’s our version of a nightcap. This one’s steeped in love.
- 1 tulsi tea bag
- 1 rose tea bag or ¼ cup dehydrated rose buds
- 1 cup hot water
- ½ cup unsweetened almond milk or milk of choice
- 1 tsp MUD\WTR :rest blend
- 1 tsp MUD\WTR :sweetener
- Steep the teas and/or dehydrated rose buds in hot water for 5 minutes.
- Strain the tea and set aside.
- Warm up milk separately then combine.
- Add the :rest and :sweetener, then get frothing.
- Pour into a mug of choice, garnish with a few rose buds and enjoy!