Tulsi, Rose + :rest Latte
With Valentine’s Day around the corner, Chef Gabe has whipped up something special for you and your loved one. Combining tulsi—also known as “holy basil”—with rose, the flower of love, it’s our version of a nightcap made with romance in mind. This one’s for the lovers.
- 1 tulsi tea bag
- 1 rose tea bag or ¼ cup dehydrated rose buds
- 1 cup hot water
- ½ cup unsweetened almond milk or milk of choice
- 1 tsp MUD\WTR :rest blend
- 1 tsp MUD\WTR :sweetener
- Steep the teas and/or dehydrated rose buds in hot water for 5 minutes.
- Strain the tea and set aside.
- Warm up milk separately then combine.
- Add the :rest and :sweetener, then get frothing.
- Pour into a mug of choice, garnish with a few rose buds and enjoy!