Vanilla Iced Mud
We'll spare you the Vanilla Ice reference. We're better than that. Wait, are we better than that? Who even knows anymore.
Now that summer has officially arrived, it's time to turn down the temperature on your morning mud ritual. Ditch the kettle, fill up those ice cube trays and we'll see you in the kitchen nice and early for a round of Vanilla Ice Muds.
- 1 tbsp MUD\WTR's :rise blend
- 1 tbsp MUD\WTR :creamer
- 1 tbsp MUD\WTR :sweetener
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- ½ cup hot water
- ½ cup oat milk
- Add the :rise, :creamer, :sweetener, vanilla extract and hot water to a large mug. Grab your mud whip and get frothing until nice and even.
- Add the ice to a mason jar and pour the mud mixture over.
- Add the oat milk, stir and enjoy.
Recipe By: Francesca Heinz-Marino