MUD\WTR Açaí Bowl
We all have our favorite local açaí bowl spots. But unfortunately, it can be hard to budget for a daily bowl, especially when opting for extra toppings or protein powder. Rather than give up what seems to be our daily fix, we brought the ingredients home and began experimenting. Through a couple of tries and a stained ceiling from a faulty Vitamix lid, we got what we like to think is the perfect bowl. We give you the MUD\WTR Açaí Bowl.
- 1 frozen banana
- 1 cup frozen blueberries
- 1 frozen packet Sambazon açaí mix
- 3 tbsp oat milk
- 2 scoops protein powder (we like peanut butter flavored)
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- 2 tbsp MUD\WTR's :rise Cacao blend
*here you can really get creative and just add any of your favorite toppings!*
- ½ banana, sliced
- 4 sliced strawberries
- 2 tbsp goji berries
- 3 tbsp granola
- Combine all smoothie ingredients and blend in a Vitamix or blender until thick + smooth. If needed, add more frozen bananas or blueberries to achieve desired thickness.
- Pour into bowl and add your favorite toppings.