Coconut Mint Iced Mocha MUD\WTR
Much like almond butter and Nutella, this is a combo you never knew you needed. Mint and MUD\WTR is a new combination that we are obsessed with at the MUD\WTR office. And with California entering mid-summer, we made sure it was iced. So give this one a try the next time the weather forecaster is predicting a scorcher.
- ½ cup water
- 1 tbsp MUD\WTR's :rise Cacao blend
- 1 tbsp MUD\WTR's :creamer
- 1 tbsp cocoa powder
- 4 medjool dates
- 2 drops food grade peppermint essential oil
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- ½ cup coconut cream
- Add water, mud, creamer, cocoa, and dates to a blender and process on high for 2-3 minutes.
- Add peppermint and vanilla to blender mixture and blend.
- Add ice to a glass and pour the concentrate over ice. You may have strain mixture through a cheesecloth or nut milk bag.
- Add coconut cream and enjoy!
Recipe By: @thewellnwild