30 serving :creamer
If you like mud, consider this the topsoil. It’s plant-based, vegan, sugar and gluten-free and made from coconut milk and MCT oil. It's a powder, so you just need to add a scoop to your mud to turn it into a super powdered silky smooth latte.
This 30-serving bag is a monthly supply of MUD\WTR's best friend, so make it automatic and save a lot of money in the end.
- 30-servings of creamer.
- Matte white compostable bag.
- Shipped in a recyclable box (plastic-free.)
- $0.67-$0.83 per serving.
Like the environment? We do too! You can expect your creamer to come in our new compostable bag.
Choose your price
Subscribe & Save
Refill ships in 30 days
Adjust shipments or cancel anytime
Free US shipping
You’re saving $5!
Meet our creamer.
You probably know what creamer is but this isn't your nana's half-and-half. It gives you the silky smooth latte feel without the guilty finish. It's vegan, gluten-free, sugar-free, and packed with functional fats.
Certs on certs.
100% Organic, Gluten-Free, Vegan, Non-GMO and Kosher.
How do I make it?
Add a tablespoon to your MUD\WTR and add whatever you like. Some like it with some honey or you can play with something spicy like cayenne. Done? Stir well before enjoying like the legend you are.
What are the benefits?
Fats are made up of chains of carbon atoms, with long-chain fatty acids composed of 12-21 carbon atoms and short-chain fatty acids being 6 or fewer. MCTs are medium-chain triglycerides, sitting right in the middle. Found in coconut oil, MCTs are uniquely digested into easily accessible energy or ketones.
What does it taste like?
It tastes like coconut milk, so it's naturally slightly sweet without the sugars or added sweeteners.
What is maltodextrin?
Whether brands choose to disclose this, all coconut milk powder is produced using a small amount of maltodextrin. Our's is 100% organic and derived from Yuca Root. Making up less than 2% of the final product, maltodextrin is simply used to turn a liquid into a powder while preventing clumping.
Organic Coconut Milk Power, Organic MCT Powder (Medium Chain Triglycerides), Organic Acacia Fiber, Organic Tapioca Maltodextrin (Derived from Organic Yuca Root). Contains Coconut.
- JRJocelyn R.Verified BuyerReviewing30 serving :creamerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoMudwtr and Jesus every day
I love the taste and the way I feel. Energetic, calm, happy.
I tried stirring/mixing with a spoon at first, but definitely need the whipper thing. It’s yum.
- JSJeffery St M.Verified BuyerReviewing30 serving :creamerI recommend this productRated 3 out of 5 stars1 year agoCreamer
Creamer should be 2x as much, as much as I use, I run out at about half way through mud water can.
- KHKathe H.Verified BuyerReviewing90 serving :creamerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars6 months agoGreat addition to add to my morning cup of MUD
I add a tsp of creamer to my morning MUD along with the mushroom booster and a tsp of cinnamon. At first when I added hot water, the creamer would clump. I now just make sure to stir all my ingredients together and then add the hot water. I do let my MUD cool for about 10 minutes to cool down to drink and make sure to stir one more time. This has greatly improved not having the "bottom layer" of MUD in the bottom of my cup.
- AKAlyssa K.Verified BuyerReviewing30 serving :creamerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars6 months agoBuy more crème yo!
Best ever !
Mct oils and coconut oils fatty acid help with brain fog and support brain function
- KOKathy Onsurez W.Verified BuyerReviewing30 serving :creamerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars6 months agoSo good
Was worried there would a strong coconut taste….there’s not. Just yummy.
- JMJerry M.Verified BuyerReviewing30 serving :creamerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoCoconut powder mtc milk
This is a perfect combination to the mud wtr especially if you like you coffee with milk or creamer. Its like adding jelly to peanut butter.
- CACandice A.Verified BuyerReviewing90 serving :creamerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars6 months agoFucking rocks
- LFLori F.Verified BuyerReviewing30 serving :creamerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars6 months agoDelicious
This has replaced my dairy creamer, love it!
- MTMatthew T.Verified BuyerReviewing30 serving :creamerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoGreat stuff
I bought it for my girlfriend because she would always tell me about how anxious she gets after coffee, so I thought this might help. I bought it and now he’s hook. She actually got herself a refill and also master how to make a latte from it. I had two cups just a test for taste and It tasted and felt good. I’m a tea not a coffee person. But overall she loves it and once she approves I know it’s a good thing.
I also got her mom hook too. Lol
- LWLouise W.Verified BuyerReviewing30 serving :creamerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars6 months agoExcited to try…
Haven’t tried any of the products yet. Taking to my son in the UK.