30 serving :mushroom boost
These mushrooms won't make you trip, but they will support your immunity, energy and mental sharpness, causing you to say stuff like, "Everyone chill the f*ck out—I got this," a little more often.
What a trip.
Grocery store aisles are stocked with pretty colors and an ugly underbelly. So, rather than play the pretty package contest, we focused on the ingredients inside.
Our mushrooms and mycelium are 100% organic and grown in the U.S. This is a huge benefit when it comes to traceability and quality.
Give it a try, ya might like it.
INGREDIENTS: Organic Chaga, Cordyceps, King Trumpet, Lion's Mane, Reishi, Turkey Tail, Maitake and Shiitake cultured on organic oats and/or organic sorghum.
USDA-certified organic, gluten-free, vegan, non-GMO, kosher and Whole30-Approved®.
Ask us anything.
Will these mushrooms make me trip?
Nope. But check out the work we do to support psychedelic research. Because it's about time we change the narrative around those mushrooms, too.
What are the benefits?
On this dream team of adaptogenic mushrooms, we have lion’s mane for focus, cordyceps for natural energy and vitality, and king trumpet, reishi, turkey tail, maitake and shiitake to support your immunity.
Can I drink while fasting?
There are 10 calories in a single serving of :mushroom boost. Most experts say that anything under 50 calories won't break a fast, but this depends on who you are. Consult a physician. Seriously, please do it.
Does it contain caffeine?
Negative ghost rider, the pattern is full.
How is it Whole30-Approved® with oats on the label?
You’re correct that oats and products made with oats are eliminated during Whole30. Whole30 HQ has made an exception to that rule for :mushroom boost as we use organic oats that are used as material to culture the mushroom blend. Because oats are not present in significant amounts in the final product, Whole30 determined :mushroom boost is still Whole30-Approved® and compatible during the program.
- ESElanor S.Verified BuyerReviewing30 serving :mushroom boostI recommend this productRated 4 stars3 months agoLove the taste & function, packaging not so much
This has been an awesome addition to my MUD morning routine. Taste is great - not strong/doesn't interfere with the MUD flavor but is a nice complement, almost a bit sweet/cinnamon-y even though it's mushrooms! Fascinating. My one gripe with it is the same as my gripe with my MUD\WTR and creamer bulk bags: the resealable packaging is finicky. Powder gets stuck in it and it doesn't seal properly. I lost 1/3 of my mushroom boost while bringing it on a trip last weekend bc the bag opened. : ( Bob's Red Mill has figured this out with the velcro-like seals on their flours - MUD folks should take a page from that book! But grateful for your products and all you do for the world.
- BGBarton G.Verified BuyerReviewing30 serving :mushroom boostI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 month agoHealthy
I've been using this Mushroom drink for a couple of weeks and honestly I don't feel any difference. I will keep using it until the package is gone. If I start to feel health improvements or increase in energy I will buy more but if not, It was worth a try.
- CBCaitlyn B.Verified BuyerReviewing30 serving :mushroom boostI recommend this productRated 5 stars2 months agoDose of happy
This stuff is probably the single most important thing that this company makes.
My mood goes from depressing kind of blah to feeling really good about myself and having a great day every time I add this to drinks.
Will be buying regularly.
- SHShelly H.Verified BuyerReviewing30 serving :mushroom boostI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 month agoGood addition to morning routine
Full disclosure, I add it to my morning coffee together with some collagen😉. (I drink my mud in the afternoon). I can notice an energy and focus boost. I’m also appreciating the immune boosting benefits.
- ASAmy S.Verified BuyerReviewing30 serving :mushroom boostI recommend this productRated 5 stars3 months agoMushroom boost
I like mushroom boost
I’ve been adding to mud/water
Wish it had its own small storeage can maybe a cream/white colored one to refill
I’m A Believer!!!
I feel better and look forward to the ritual
Best to You
- APASHLEY P.Verified BuyerReviewing30 serving :mushroom boostI recommend this productRated 5 stars3 months agoBoost
I use it at work to fight off the 2 o’clock lows
- JVJaime V.Verified BuyerReviewing90 serving :mushroom boostI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 month agoHappy customer
At $40 for the 3 months supply, it beats everyone else in the market, I’ve been doing some research and all the competitors are around $30 a month for the gummies. Can’t say I feel a huge difference yet but I’m sure is doing what it’s supposed to do, as a matter of fact what I can tell you is that I have not felt sluggish at all. You can’t beat this offer specially when you know the goods are coming from a trusted source.
I know the feeling: we all want to do some good for our health and get the cordyceps or whatever in our diet but we do not want another $30 a month subscription… well, at some point you have to jump, so JUST DO IT now with this deal.
- CCChad C.Verified BuyerReviewing30 serving :mushroom boostI recommend this productRated 5 stars2 months agoThis stuff works!! it’s the real deal!! Good price to
If your looking for a good mushroom mix this is it I’ve tried some of the others and this one works you can fell the difference and the price is a lot better to
- DSDebra S.Verified BuyerReviewing30 serving :mushroom boostI recommend this productRated 5 stars2 months agoSO CONVENIENT AND HEALTHY!!!
This powder ROCKS!! I put it in my coffee every morning and I have so much more clarity and energy throughout the day!! You can’t taste it so it would blend with anything a person drinks!! Love this product. I’m going to buy a package for everyone in my family. 💕
- DKDawn K.Verified BuyerReviewing30 serving :mushroom boostI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 month agoGood Idea
I haven't had it as regularly as I plan to, but am pleased. So far my best partner for this mushroom boost is Trader Joe's Chai (I love that blend) Anyway, I've run out. As soon as I get more, I'll be adding the boost. Yours is the only mushroom blend I've ever used, so I really don't have anything to compare it to, but I'm at the age where any mental support can be useful. So far I'm only using half the dose.