90 serving :sweetener
This is the least bad sweetener money can buy: Two parts coconut sugar, one part lúcuma (pronounced loo-koo-ma). WTF is lúcuma? Only "the Gold of the Incas." To accentuate its butterscotch and caramel undertones, we read it poetry. That's right, we read poetry to an antioxidant-rich fruit. Once it’s weak in the knees (stem) we mill it at low temperatures. Then, we introduce lúcuma to its new best friend: coconut sugar, a real sweetie pie. If you're looking to sweeten your mud, this is a match made in superfood heaven.
- 90-servings of sweetener.
- Matte white compostable bag.
- Shipped in a recyclable box (plastic-free.)
- $0.44-$0.67 per serving.
Like the environment? We do too! You can expect your sweetener to come in our new compostable bag.
Choose your price
Subscribe & Save
Refill ships in 30 days
Adjust shipments or cancel anytime
Free US shipping
You’re saving $10!
Meet our sweetener
This is the least bad sweetener money can buy. Two parts coconut sugar, one part lucuma. WTF is lucuma? Only "the gold of the Incas." Slap your taste buds in the face with :sweetener—your latte will never be the same.
Certs on certs.
100% Organic, Gluten-Free, Vegan, Non-GMO and Kosher.
How do I make it?
Adding a tablespoon of :sweetener to our mud latte with :creamer is how we like it, but you can go wild. Maybe you like it with collagen for ultimate creaminess, or some cayenne to spice up your morning ritual. Give it a good stir, put on your adult pants (or don't!) and go show the day what you're made of.
What does it taste like?
It's sweet, but not too sweet. We toyed with tons of ingredients to ensure :sweetener matched perfectly with mud. Imagine white lab coats, beakers, complex equations—we left no stone unturned in making mud's best sweet mate. The sweetness rounds out the flavor profile with a slightly caramelized flavor (think butterscotch or maple syrup), along with just the faintest top note of fruit from the lucuma.
Organic Coconut Palm Sugar, Organic Lucuma Fruit Powder. Contains: Coconut.
- BSbrandi s.Verified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 stars8 months agoGlad I Tried It
Not a fan of sweetening my drinks, or much else for that matter. Tried this sweetener on a whim cuz found myself looking for an iced mud the other day. It does not disappoint. Works well....can use less than recommended for an iced mud latte. Will be finding more uses for it....perhaps in baking? I'll see. Definitely worth the purchase. Only suggestion: perhaps make the color of the bag gray or....something else that matches the brand palette? Bag of creamer and bag of sweetener next to each other in the cabinet look the same....
- MLMary L.Verified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 stars7 months agoSweet Enough
I never use sweetener, but this coconut /lucuma combo is a balancing sweetness I enjoy!
- TGTeresa G.Verified BuyerRated 4 out of 5 stars5 months agoGood
Love coconut. However I do add creamer and a little brown sugar
- HHHeather H.Verified BuyerI do not recommend this productRated 2 out of 5 stars1 year agoNot impressed with the sweetener.
I love Mud\Wtr but didn’t care for the sweetener.
- KJKathy J.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoSweet
I am someone who has a LOT of sweeteners in my pantry, yet this has definitely become my favorite! There is no guilt in using this every morning... and it tastes amazing!
- LMLaralyn M.Verified BuyerI do not recommend this productRated 1 out of 5 stars1 year agoSo gross that I threw it away
It was literally so gross that I threw it away after giving it a shot for a week. Back to brown sugar for me.
- SFSarah F.Verified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoMust try
If you are looking for a healthier sweetener option, you should try this. I like that it is not to sweet.
- ADAmy D.Verified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 stars10 months agoLove this sweetener
This along with the MCT creamer and my Mud wtr is the best way to start my day, it literally gets me out of bed in the morning!
- JSJoshua S.Verified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 stars5 months agoExcellent flavor and healthier alternative.
This sweetener is perhaps the healthiest option I have found and perfectly pairs with a morning or evening serving of MUD/WTR.
- LKLori K.Verified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoAwesome dirty
Good taste - great energy